Your Location: Home > Products > Tap Holders > Quick-Change Tap Holder Type KSN-Softsynchro/MMS
Quick-Change Tap Holder Type KSN-Softsynchro/MMS
- Collet chuck for minimum quantity lubrication in connection with collets type ER (GB) and taps with internal coolant supply.
- The coolant-lubricant is conveyed accurately and obstruction-free through the centre of the chuck, directly to the coolant duct of the tap, by way of a spring-loaded coolant tube.
- Minimum length compensation on tension and compression. Thanks to the integration of the minimum length compensation, small pitch differences between the synchronized spindle and the tap, which could lead to increased friction on the thread flanks, are compensated. A possible increase of axial forces during the thread cutting cycle is reduced to a minimum. The resulting advantages are:
- No miscutting of threads
- Optimum tool life of the taps
- Suitable for use on CNC machining centers with "synchronous control" and minimum quantity lubrication.
- Cutting range: M6 to M20.
- Environment-friendly lubrication.
- High cutting data as usual in wet machining can be maintained.
- Compact design, short projecting length.
- Standard shank adaptation: Hollow taper shank HSK DIN 69893 A.
- Standard tap holder sizes: 01 + 03.
For more technical information, please call:
Toll Free: 800-323-3013