Your Location: Home > NPT Taps
NPT Taps with New Emuge Flute Form Design
A NEW line of NPT Taper Pipe Taps
Featuring a newly developed flute form with variable skip tooth geometry. The advanced flute design optimizes chip flow and clearance and lowers tapping torque – ideal for materials that produce long, stringy chip formations such as aluminum, carbon steels, stainless and mold steels.
- Optimized chip back flow
- Enlarged chip space
- Lower tapping torque
- Longer tap life
Newly developed flute form optimizes chip flow, enlarges chip space and lowers tapping torque.
- Made of HSS-E material for improved tap life
- Extra length series for improved reach, chip clearance, and delivery of coolant
- Advanced flute design with variable skip tooth geometry for optimized chip flow and chip clearance
- PVD coated for improved tap life and thread finish
- Newly developed geometry designed to eliminate severe teeth chipping and breakage problems
- Longer DIN length is ideal on CNC machines with rigid (Synchronous) tapping capabilities
- Precision ground to produce internal NPT pipe threads to close tolerance on thread dimensions and limits of size
- Excellent surface quality on the thread flanks, for consistent tight, leak-free joints at assembly.
- Significantly longer tap life and reduced part rejects due to rough/torn threads