USA milling solutions catalog 2015
High Tensile Applications
The Hard-Cut series was specifically developed for machining hardened materials. The Hard-Cut end mill is the specialist for the requirements of hard milling due to a very high wear-resistant sub-micro grain carbide substrate combined with a PVD applied TIAlN coating. Ball nose end mills and torus end mills with tight tolerances are available for the die and mold industry.
- Vibration dampening variable flute spacing
- High number of flutes enable high feed rates
- High-performance TIAlN coating for additional wear and heat resistance
- Stable design due to large core diameter
- Machining hard materials up to 66 HRC.
Note: The cold-air nozzle system is available from Emuge to provides effective cooling in hard milling.