High speed tapping adaptable to most CNC machines
The Speedsynchro Modular® uses an integrated transmission gearing with a transmission ratio of 1: 4.412 and combines it with the patented Softsynchro® minimal length compensation function.
The transmission gearing allows:
- to work in the unproblematic and relatively low synchronous rotational speed range (< 1500 rpm) of the machine tool
- to achieve high cutting speeds of the threading tool due to a multiplication of the spindle speed
The feed for the threading tool must be adapted accordingly, for instance for M6 with pitch 1 mm/rev to 4.412 mm/rev.
- Speed of threading tool 3000 rpm
- Programmed spindle speed 680 rpm
- Programmed pitch 4.412 mm/rev.