Open to authorized distributor sales associates
This 2 ½ day training class is designed to provide the participants with an overview of threading concepts and nomenclature, advanced carbide end milling, high penetration rate drilling and tool holder options.
The class is an intermediate level training that will expose Emuge distributor sales associates to threading cutting, forming, thread milling techniques and tool types. Proper tool holders for threading will be demonstrated. Drilling tapped holes in preparation for threading is discussed in detail.
Advanced milling concepts such as 5-axis milling will be demonstrated along with tool path optimization.
- HSS and Carbide tapping
- Roll Form tapping
- Thread milling
- Softsynchro tap holders
- High penetration rate drilling
- Circle segment and trochoidal milling
Class space is limited. All participants must be pre-approved.
- Participants are responsible for their own transportation to the hotel and their hotel rooms.
- All participants will be provided with the hotel location and rates.
- All Meals will be provided by Emuge.