The Coatings Operator is responsible for performing Edge preparation, surface treatment, and PVD coatings on machine tools. Emuge is proud to offer a tiered development program with pay incentives for production employees. Additionally, Emuge will fully train a Coatings Operator.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Set up and operate all departmental machinery.
- Perform basic maintenance, such as cleaning and lubricating machine parts
- Maintain a clean working area.
- Proper use of Inspection equipment.
- Inspect equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors, problems or defects
- Any other task in the daily operation.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to operate machinery
- Use of inspection equipment (precise measuring tools)
- Follow written and verbal instruction
- Able to communicate and cooperate with supervisors and peers
- High school diploma or equivalent required