Emuge is proud to offer a tiered development program with pay incentives for production employees. Additionally, Emuge will fully train a CNC Machine Operator to be a CNC Tool Cutter/Grinder. The CNC Tool & Cutter Grinder is responsible for performing precision grinding of carbide cutting tools. Make or modify cutting tools from blueprints or written instruction.
Anca, Rolomatic and Numroto experience preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Set up and operate all departmental grinding equipment, to recondition standard tooling and/or make/modify special tools
- Inspect and measure work pieces to ensure that surfaces and dimensions meet specifications
- Perform basic maintenance, such as cleaning and lubricating machine parts
- Dress grinding wheels, according to specifications
- Monitor machine operations to determine whether adjustments are necessary; stop machines when problems occur.
- Inspect equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors, problems or defects
Qualifications and Skills
- Reading blueprints
- Use of inspection equipment (precise measuring tools)
- Follow written and verbal instruction
- Able to communicate and cooperate with supervisors and peers
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Some college or trade school preferred
- 2-4 years of experience operating CNC metalworking machinery
- Experience operating CNC tool grinding equipment is preferable but not required
Emuge does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.