EMUGE Franken is looking for a Sales Applications Engineer individual for its line of Precision Workholding. The applicants location of Northern Ohio / Southern Michigan should be considered. Qualified applicants background should include experience as a machinist, mechanical designer, in mechanical sales, precision machining or machine tool industry; and/or, a mechanical engineering background / degree preferred. In addition to having strong communication skills applicants should also possess good time management and multitasking skills, as well as be familiar with reading and interpreting blue prints. As well the preferred applicant should be proficient with MS Office, AutoCAD or similar platform, 3D platforms are a plus.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Support existing business as well as seeking out other precision workholding opportunities
- Present quotations and drawing packages to the end user, as well as be able to verbally relay the design concept
- Work with customer to resolve any issues with their workholding devices, which requires good mechanical / engineering knowledge
- Be on site when new devices are delivered for installation and training
- Gather customers data for new applications, and be able to compile this data in order to present it to our engineering group
- Problem solve at the customers facility
- Directly interact with distributors, integrators and end users
- Engineering background / degree preferred
- Knowledge of machining practices
- Direct to end user sales experience is a plus
- Communication skills are a must
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Well organized
- Perform under pressure
- Good presentation skills
- Some overnight travel required
Competitive base salary with commission and benefits package. Company car, cell phone, computer provided by the company and work-related expenses are covered.
Emuge-Franken does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.