HRPG No-Go UNC /UNF: L1140100.5714
When gaging a Self-Lock thread form produced by thread milling, it is recommended that an additional inspection gage be used. This gage is called an HRPG plug gage. This gage is used to check the lower ramp point for possible ramp angle errors.
An HRPG gage should be used along with a standard Self-Lock thread plug gage to verify all thread profile features.
- Thread gages are for Emuge standard Self-Lock™ thread forms only
- Manufactured with hardened tool steel for durability
- Gages have a recessed minor thread diameter for safe functionality
- Knurled handle for maximum gripping ability and safety
- Gage handles have a double surface for marking leaving ample space for custom marking
- Reduced thread start diameter construction for easy insertion