Enorm Z Taps
Metric - E - GLT 1: C051C400.0276
The Enorm Z/E design is typically for blind hole threads in long chipping materials.
- Metric (M) & Metric Fine (MF) thread options
- The fast spiral flute (45˚) provides good chip removal from blind holes
- Z designates a tool design for CNC controlled machines with synchronous feed control
- GLT-1 coating - Hard surface coating with anti-friction layer. In a PVD process (500 °C) a coating thickness of 2-4 μm can be realized. The combination of a hard surface coating (approx. 3000 HV) with an anti-friction layer yields additional tool life. Chip flow is also improved.
- Short, Form E (1.5-2 P) chamfer length
- DIN / DIN standard dimensions for overall length and shank size
Alternative Part Numbers:
|Name||Enorm Z Taps|
USA - Yes
Germany - No
M 10 x 1- Tap Enorm Z/E - GLT 1
1.5 -2 P
|Flute / Helix Angle||