UNC/UNF - NE2: BU533200.5009
MultiTAP will cut a wide range of material including carbon steel, steel alloys, stainless steel, aluminum and copper. This all purpose design is well suited to the job shop, short run tapping environment.
- Designed for blind hole applications
- 2B/3B class of fit tolerances
- Form C (2-3 P) chamfer length
- NE2 Surface Treatment - Oxidation - In a special installation, the tools are exposed to hot steam. This leads to the formation of a dark oxide layer on the tool surface. This oxide layer protects the surface, and acts as a good carrier of lubricants. Cold welding which occurs especially with low-carbon, soft steels, can be prevented in this way.
- DIN / ANSI taps made with Emuge’s trademark long shanks- DIN length for extra reach and ANSI shanks
Alternative Part Numbers:
USA - Yes
Germany - No
1/4-20- MultiTAP - Blind Hole - NE2
2 -3 P
|Flute / Helix Angle||