Unique self -locking thread form
Two solid carbide thread mills styles are offered to produce Self-Lock™ thread forms. The GSF full profile thread mill combines threading and chamfering process into one tool. This tool is offered for Metric thread forms. The single plane S-Cut style thread mill is offered for Self-Lock UNC & UNF thread forms that are widely used in the medical and aerospace industries. The S-Cut style thread mill is well suited to machine materials such as, but not limited to; titanium, nickel alloys and stainless steels.
- Premium sub-micro grain carbide substrate
- For the production of internal Self-Lock threads
- Special made tooling available upon request
- The Self-Lock thread profile is an Emuge standard profile for locking thread forms
- Thread gaging is accomplished with Emuge thread gages