Threads-All™ / Headed
Bodies & Inserts
Threads-All™ / Headed uses a replaceable carbide head insert with multiple cutting teeth to produce multiple pitch combinations with one diameter tool.
- For the production of internal and external threads
- With one or two multi-tooth blade style inserts
- Tool for different thread sizes, but for one pitch only
- A ready prepared thread hole is necessary, including chamfer if needed
- In order to avoid serious profile deviation in internal threads, the cutter diameter should not exceed 2/3 (with fine threads, 3/4) of the thread to be produced.
- Unique ALCR-T42 coating ideal for stainless steel, titanium & nickel alloys, cast iron & hardened steels