Drill / Thread – High Tensile
The Thriller / MAX carbide drill & thread mills for high tensile strength materials for 44 to 66 HRC. The Thriller / MAX combines two tools into one to reduce cycle times and increase productivity. Each tool is designed for a specific thread size and pitch combination. Designed for the production of internal threads.
- 3 teeth design, for hardened materials or high strength alloys (44 to 66 HRC)
- Tool geometry has an additional cutting face that eliminates burr formation in transition from drill to thread profile
- Left-hand helix with left hand spindle rotation greatly enhances stability and performance
- Thread depths up to 2.5 x D
- AlCr-89 coating for increased heat and wear resistance