Innovative Tool Holding Solutions for all of your Machining Needs
The cutting tool can only perform as well as the holder that is driving it. The quality and capabilities of the tool holder directly affect the operation of any cutting tool; be that a tap, thread mill, drill or end mill. Today's tool holders are more than a mechanism to hold a tool. They are designed to enhance the performance of the cutting tool with features such as length compensation adjustments, anti-pullout technology, vibration dampening capabilities and more. Emuge-Franken manufactures a full range of tool holder types and styles that will increase tool life and enhance any manufacturing application.
Emuge-Franken's extensive line of precision tool holders include:
- Softsynchro® rigid tap holder with minimal length compensation
- FPC milling / drilling chuck with anti-pullout milling options
- KSN tension-compression tap holders
- HF Series tap holder for large diameter threads
- Speedsynchro® speed-multiplier tap holder for high production applications
- Precision tap extensions with and without coolant-through
Each holder available in various taper configurations including BT, SK, CAT and HSK shank styles.
FPC Tool Holding System