Softsynchro #6 holder designed for tapping operations in components used in oil, power generation and wind turbine applications, also large diesel, locomotive and ship engines. Safe tool clamping in machines with synchronous spindles. Axial forces that occur in the threading process are minimized by the use of an integrated minimum length compensation on tension and compression. Tap clamping is provided by means of quick-change adapters (series HE2-IKZZ).
- HSK A100 or SK50 spindle connection options
- Accommodates 1 3/8" to 2 3/8" or M45 to M76 tap thread shank size dimensions
- Tension and compression of +/-2 mm is used in machines with rigid tapping cycles
- Coolant through capable of maximum of 50 bar pressure
- Requires an HE2/IKZZ quick-change adapter
- HE2-IKZZ adaptors are available in both DIN and ANSI sizes