Reconditioning & Repair Shipping Instructions
1800 Century Drive
West Boylston, MA 01583
Minimize possible shipping damage:
- Place used tools in their original protective tubes if possible.
- If original tubes are not available, bubble wrap individually or wax dip the flutes.
- Emuge plastic shipping totes are available upon request.
Include proper paperwork with worn tools:
- Include contact information along with the used tooling.
- If possible, return with an Emuge reconditioning form to reduce processing time.
Use the Emuge reconditioning forms listed below for pricing calculations & include with tool shipment to Emuge.
Tool Reconditioning Forms:
Tap Holder Maintenance & Repair Forms:
Tools will be inspected before work is started. Any tools that are beyond repair will be returned to the customer.